Yeaaa! Some of you know, and some of you don't....but I have a new position within First Hawaiian Bank. I was approached by the Marketing Manager and asked to join the team as a "Wealth Management Group Product Manager". I am a "junior" PM, as I don't have the designations and licenses that they are looking for with the Senior PM, but none the less! I am now assisting Private Banking, Trust, Insurance, Private Wealth Management, Employee Benefits, Institutional Wealth Management and brokerage with their marketing efforts. This ranges from creating new brochures, getting WMG information online, arranging estate planning seminars, making revisions to our current client statements, etc. It's been about 3 weeks so far, and I LOVE IT. The work is much more challenging, I'm busier and I get to interact with a lot of different people in the different departments, which is so nice.
I am still in the same building in downtown Honolulu, just changed floors and seating arrangements. :) Hello natural light! ;) Anyhow- life is good!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment