Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two Years & 25 Weeks




Aloha! Robby and I celebrated our two year living-in-Hawaii Anniversary on the 10th! Cannot believe it's already been two years... where does the time go??? We stuck with our tradition of dining at California Pizza Kitchen and had a wonderful time sitting outside, enjoying the cool air and the delicious pizza and salad. It's been a wonderful 2 years with so many memories to reflect on and get us to where we are today.



We're now 25 weeks pregnant! Sydney is about 1.5 pounds and 13-14 inches long! No wonder her kicks are getting harder! I can imagine it is getting pretty scrunched in there...
I'm feeling absolutely great, and have been told by numerous people to enjoy it while I can b/c the 2nd trimester is supposed to be the best...they tell me to watch out for the tired/sleepy stage that's going to return with the 3rd trimester. Bummer! I'm still running, yes- SLOWLY, but happy to still be able to keep my miles up and run with my little bambina-buddy in the womb. I've also started going to pregnancy yoga which I love...teaches you how to relax in between contractions so that you don't exhaust yourself even more. Let's hope it works!
Our natural birthing class started this week- we're learning the Bradley Method which is all about husband-coaching and relaxation. It's a 12 week class and the more I learn about different birthing positions, exercises to prepare myself now, etc- the more excited and calm I get about labor. It's such a scary unknown, but hopefully we'll be prepared and it'll go smoothly!!!
Here's some pics of the Sydney bump so far!!!


Yoga time!


And of course...the comparison PJ picks:




No comments: