I've heard throughout my entire pregnancy that ONLY 5% of babies come on their due dates. Guess what? Sydney just might be in that statistic...we'll see! I make FORTY weeks tomorrow and can't believe I still have a baby wiggling around in my belly and not in my arms. It's amazing how you can "patiently" wait for 39 weeks and then all of a sudden that anxiety and excitement ramps up like 500% to this unbearable "When do I get to meet you?" question that looms through your mind ALL DAY!!! Can you tell I'm excited and anxious to meet our daughter? With that being said, I'm working on my patience...when she's ready, she'll come and if that's on Christmas Day than sounds good to me. (Cause as most of you know- I never wanted a CHRISTMAS baby...but now, I'll take one!) I guess the good news is that she won't stay in there forever- gotta meet her someday!!!
Hope you all have a FANTASTIC Christmas with all of your loved ones!!!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Hope she comes soon for you...PS: Kenzie was born on her due date, but I was in labor for 40 hours before she was born.....:)
So????? The suspense is too much!!!!
Post a Comment