What a gorgeous day to have our first family outing...we (ok, Rob) put the BOB together and had our first outing on Wednesday...boy was it nice to get out into the sunshine for a bit. The little lady did great- fed her and then we were off and she didn't make a peep.
.JPG)
Content as ever...
.JPG)
.JPG)
Oh yeah, the BOB is an all terrain vehicle...look at my Four-byin abilities.
.JPG)
Just a picture of a beautiful tree. You wouldn't think I lived here...I still snap pics like a tourist. :)
.JPG)
Mom and the baby and the BOB and loving life. :)
2 comments:
You look fantastic!
Okay, fantastic start but I know your mom has snapped a million pics, EASILY by now. Post them! It is your duty as the mom of a GORGEOUS baby girl. (AND for those of us who have no such baby girls :) )
Post a Comment