Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Give Yourself a Hug!

There are 2 new fool proof ways to get big smiles out of the little missy...

1. Blow kisses at her and have her blow them back to you.
2. Wrap her arms around herself and say - "Give yourself a hug!!!"

Daddy's turn to give a hug! Look at the spikey peach fuzz hair she's getting- it's so soft!!!

Laughing at Daddy!

Adorableness. Is that a word? Is now...

This picture cracks us up- it was one of those random shots where her face froze in this funny position in the picture...there are too many captions I can put for this one... so instead, write your caption idea in the feedback area (below the post- you don't have to belong to Google to give feedback) and I'll post the most creative one next week!

4 comments:

Shayna said...

"I think he's going to eat me Mommy!"

Dad said...

"Mom, Dad just said I've got his hair. I'm too young to be going bald!!"

Unknown said...

"I just remembered! You said we were going shoe shopping today, not the park!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

"okay now...okay now I need to blink, Dad"