Tuesday, September 21, 2010

33

33 has always been Robby's basketball number. When he played for TVCC, BSU and now on the FHB rec league. So, it's no surprise that we were THRILLED when we walked into The Children's Place (long before we were pregnant and were just 'shopping') and ran into a blue & orange thermal that said "Hoops 33 Champs" on it. THRILLED. We weren't pregnant, didn't know if we were to have a boy or a girl, but had to buy the shirt. And here it is- featured on this little cutie on her Daddy's game day. I have a feeling every single kid will wear this one. ;)

There was too much going on in the gym to get her to look at me for this picture, but it shows how CUTE she is in the shirt!

The 33 buddies.

And yes, they won.

1 comment:

MOM said...

I saw a baby boys zip sweatshirt the other day at Children's Place with the number 33 on it. It was dark blue and gray -- I didn't buy it. I bought something much cuter. ;-)