After Robby's long run on Saturday, we met him at the beach for a dip. Actually, we met him so he could take a dip, but upon putting Sydney's feet in the water, I knew we weren't going to just pack up and leave that easily. She made it quite clear that playing in the water and the sand was what she wanted to do, so why not- we stripped her down to her diaper and let her have at it.
 |
| Crawling down to the water with Daddy. |
 |
| And off she took!!! |
 |
And then we had to ride home naked, not because we didn't have a change of clothes- but sometimes it's just good to air out. ;)
|
1 comment:
See, I just knew I would find something adorable! I love that little creature crawling across the sand. Wasn't it just yesterday that she sat in the room playing with toys and never moving ... now she's crawling! Stop it Sydney ... slow down ... work on hugs and saying "Gramma", then when I get there you can get back to crawling and learn to walk to me. I am quite sure I am the luckiest Gramma in all the land to have such a sweet, fun, beautiful blue eyed granddaughter. Yep, I am. Love you Sydney! and Megan. and Robby. P.S. I'll bet you got some looks on the naked part. :-)
Post a Comment