Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catch All

This is a catch all post.  Too much cuteness lately for me to keep up with.

First off, what is 6'8" and can somehow hide on top of chairs, underneath a table just so that his daughter can delight in crawling underneath?  An awesome Daddy- that's what.  This man will do anything to get a smile, grin, giggle or squeal out of this lady.  And most of the time- he's rewarded.

  
Maybe he should audition for the next Spider-man movie?
I think she climbed under him just so that he'd have to hold his legs up for even longer.
These two innocent faces are gonna be trouble later on, I can already sense it.  


We stopped by Nordstrom's this weekend and along the way had to stop and say hi to everyone...and you know- some people are just SO rude...how can you not smile at or talk to a little 10 month old that is talking and waving at you?  Here's an example:



There are a few thoughts that cross my mind when I see Sydney's legs moving in the next video:

1.  Doc nailed it on the head when he stated at her 9 month wellness check-up- "Wow, she's active."
2.  Wonder if she'll be a runner like her Mom & Dad?
3.  Barker Family- does this not make you think of Elsie when she's held over a body of water?
4.  When she figures out how to run instead of walk...I better wear my tennis shoes out and about...I think I'll have a lot of chasing to do.


No comments: