Wednesday, December 29, 2010

T'was the Day Before Christmas

And all through the zoo,
The animals were waiting to bid Santa adieu.
Monkeys and lions making lots of noise
Excited to see their new Christmas toys.
Billy goats singing a song full of glee
If they could talk they would say "let us free!"
Elephants and rhinos and hippos are huge
I promised this year to not be a Scrooge.

Can you tell what we did Christmas Eve? 


FINALLY!  We got to see them feed the tigers...so awesome.  After he was done with his beef he looked at Sydney and took a few steps towards her...maybe he thought she'd make a tasty dessert?
 
I've blogged before about why Syd has the best Daddy ever.  Here's another reason:  said 6'8" Daddy climbs through a 3 foot tall tunnel to show her the fish.
Lucky little lady I tell ya.
Reeeaaaaaching for Daddy's hand.

Hugging the Elephant  (Man I'm gonna miss this stage when it's over)


Can you just see the wheels spinning?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that last pic is like the most perfect blend of your & your man...God is good, eh?