Last but not least, we have another one year old!!! The third musketeer is now one and I can hardly believe it. Seems like just yesterday when the three of us (couples- meaning us, Higgs and Ohuchi's) we were all just attending a Bradley class anticipating the big day, learning all we could about labor and the techniques that would help us to deliver naturally....and here we all are, one year later- with little ladies all over the age of ONE.
How do you describe the sweet that Helaina is?!?! She's a cuddle bug- and in a room full of people, she'll come to her Auntie Megan which just melts my heart...she's the snuggly-lap daughter that I don't have. She is an eating machine and I have no idea where she puts it. She's all smiles, constantly grinning at you and then burying her face into her Mommy's shoulder and then peeking up at you with a flirty grin. She's a smart little cookie that can already say banana, bebe, danger and more. She's loveable, huggable, delightful and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.
A wonderful party was thrown by her awesome parents- delicious food, irreplaceable company and cemented memories. Congrats to you both on your first year of raising such a caring, giving and sweet little girl!
 |
| Helaina Katherine Higgs- One Week Old |
 |
| I mean, really- how much more adorable could she get?!?! Oh, and by the way- this is the sweet look that is sure to make her Daddy give her anything her little heart desires. ♥ |
 |
| Big eyes cause the blueberries are YUMMY! I made Helaina her birthday cake- same one that I made Sydney...she was hesitant at first, but ate a good chunk in the end. |
 |
| "It's MY PARTY and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to..." |
 |
| Cake Pops. Oh, I didn't tell you I am friends with the Cake Boss? Yep, I am...she rocks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment