She's getting to be so cute! Sometimes I look at your pictures and I think she looks just like you, but these totally make me think of Robby!
I pulled your blog up with Eleanor sitting right here. She turned and immediately started talking about the cute baby wearing the silly glasses. I showed her the other pictures you've posted recently and she just kept going on and on about the cute little baby. She was hilarious! Her favorite picture was Sydney at the water in her diaper. I think our girls will get along great some day! :-)
2 comments:
She's getting to be so cute! Sometimes I look at your pictures and I think she looks just like you, but these totally make me think of Robby!
I pulled your blog up with Eleanor sitting right here. She turned and immediately started talking about the cute baby wearing the silly glasses. I showed her the other pictures you've posted recently and she just kept going on and on about the cute little baby. She was hilarious! Her favorite picture was Sydney at the water in her diaper. I think our girls will get along great some day! :-)
That smile ... that crazy 7 teeth smile. So cute. I love your February background. Us Wordpressers don't get those fun options. :-(
Post a Comment