Thursday, January 19, 2012

SNOW!!!

My last snow post looks like a JOKE compared to this one.  I asked the snow to come back and play- and boy did it ever...and we were ready.  I think we ended up with 6 inches at our place...I forgot how fun snow was.  Enough talking- look at this marshmallow cutie!!!
Thanks to Oma & Opa who decked her out in snow pants and boots we were ready for some extended snow play!

Our first snowman!  I didn't even have the foresight to grab a carrot for the nose when we went out- see how out of practice I am!!!


We read The Snowy Day book eighty million times this Christmas, and Peter whacks the tree with a stick only to have snow plop on his head...we were trying this out.

I plopped her down to make a snow angel...

...and this is her struggling to get up.  Yes, I was giggling.

















We (yes WE) ate LOTS of snow!!!




2 comments:

mom XXOO said...

What a sweet post. I wish I would have been off work to play in the snow too! I love the last picture the best. So cute.

Unknown said...

Do you think they have pink & purple snow get ups in my size??? Cause I want one!!!!!!!! :0)