Sydney was not going to sit on Santa's lap, until she saw that MJ did it and he survived. MJ asked him for a "walking robot" and Sydney simply requested a lollipop. EASY!!! He was a jolly santa, asking for high-fives and hugs. No HO-HO-HO's tho, now that I think about it!!!
Even Mrs. Claus is as jolly as they come!
The reindeer was adorable. Didn't think I would ever use that word to describe it- but they are so tiny! I commented on their size and the handler replied "They look bigger in movies because they use caribou, not reindeer" to which I said- "Well, that's misleading." He didn't skip a beat when he replied; "They have to be little or else the elves wouldn't be able to ride them!" I LOVE the story-telling collaboration amongst adults when children are present this time of year. It's so gosh darn endearing!!!
See anything ridiculously silly on this miniature ponies' hooves?
Practicing our dance moves with the ballerina...
Thanks for the awesome morning Auntie, Uncle, MJ and Jayden!!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Aw, how awesome. It looked like great fun!
Thanks for joining us! We had fun!!
Post a Comment