
![]() |
| Add a little water and voila! Sprouts! |
![]() |
| Planting peas. Lovely spacing if I do say so myself. |
![]() |
| Big and little radishes |
We got messy with Cooper. I tried this idea off of pinterest and it was a hit- she loved getting her hands dirty and had fun smashing the end result.
Sydney is in the silliest stage and I'm soaking it up. We're into big ideas and biggest ever right now. For example: "Mom. I have an idea. If I eat all my dinner and then I be a good listener at bath and then I get my pajamas on and brush my teeth we can have ice cream!" To which I reply- "No, not tonight." (I don't even bother with the whole - "when was the last time you ate ice cream after your teeth were already brushed?" bit) Her response is usually this: "Ok, Mom. I have an idea. If I eat all my dinner and then I be a good listener at bath and then I get my pajamas on and brush my teeth we can have POPCORN!" This girl, she lives for food. Junk food to be exact. And then there's the 'biggest evers' as I call them. For example: "Mom, watch the biggest jump ever. I'm going to give you the biggest hug ever. Watch the biggest high five ever. Watch the tiniest jump ever." The best part about all of this is that she has to OCD-like repeat the statement and action until it is truly THE BIGGEST in her mind. Sometimes we high-five for 3 minutes straight. ;) And here...THIS is the biggest smile EVER:
We're also excelling in the sassing department. People were right when they said 3 was harder, and I think it's because of the SASS that comes. "Leave me alone" was new this week. I told her she wasn't allowed to talk like that, but she was entitled to her alone time, so instead she needed to say "I need some alone time." After this explanation she replied- "what's alone time?" I further explained it was time just for yourself...to which she walked 5 feet away from me over to her doll house and asked; "Is this alone?" I just laughed. Proof that they say things they don't mean, nor understand.
She's a fan of taking pictures- so everytime I download them onto the computer I have ten random shots of peoples feet, walls, windows, etc. She did take this next one well, so I'm including it...although she did get frustrated that Mone wouldn't smile on command at the camera.
Eating is still messy.
![]() |
| ALWAYS the eye rub. ALWAYS. |
We've got PIGTAILS! Squeal!

![]() |
| This is Sydney with her first pigtails at 11 months. |
Some random love...
![]() |
| Is this not the prettiest swiss chard you've ever seen?!?! |
![]() |
| Stair climbing champion. |
![]() |
| Daddy made an art board for outside painting. Have I mentioned I love that man? |
.jpg)













.jpg)




2 comments:
Great pictures, Megan! I love seeing your life through the adoring mommy lens. The garden is seriously an impressive first attempt! We are growing radishes too, so rewarding. And I think one of the most rewarding moments as a mom of girls must be pulling those wisps of fine hair into pigtails. So cute.
Oh wow, I was blown away by that picture of Syd in pigtails and how much Simone looked like her! Still trying to figure out the smash balls and what you did with them afterwards ... I even went to the other website and read the blogger saying "who cares what you do with them, just do them!" They looked good enough to eat, like little cake balls. That garden really is impressive as are those dang cute g-babes of mine! ;-)
Post a Comment