Saturday, December 28, 2013

November Happenings

The picture uploading begins.  I was snap happy these last 2 months!!!

Most adorably, my good friend Christine had her 3rd baby boy- Mr. Carter Behrent Ellis on 11-12-13.  Seeing that little body all swaddled up and those itty bitty baby bits has left me baby hungry.  Baby boy hungry.  He is a gorgeous little man, and I don't say that about every baby!!!


 


Simone and Hannah were baptized together on November 23rd.  They both did great, but neither enjoyed the water being poured on their foreheads.  We enjoyed a big pizza dinner with the Gerichs side afterwards.  Oma purchased their baptismal gowns and they were both enthralled with them.  I think Sydney was secretly disappointed she didn't have something quite as fancy on!


This picture is the beginning of "cheese!"  I told her to sit down and smile and she responded with "Cheeeeese!!!" and still does that to this day- I love it!


An Opa /Simone moment.

We are now wearing big girl panties, and look what I found!  A kid potty at Kohl's!!!  I wish every retailer would catch on to this!!!





I found these two beauties at Idaho Youth Ranch for $15 each.  A little spray love from my willing handy man and walla- bedroom tables.  I love them!



Gramma decided Sydney needed cowgirl boots after seeing so many girls around town wearing them.  She let her pick them out and then apologized to me for the ones she picked...which are very pink and light up when she walks.  It doesn't bother me, because she LOVES them and wears them with EVERY outfit.

A little cousin love time.


We were gifted Ellie the Elephant from my Aunt Linda who bought it 11 years ago for her grand-girls.  We. Love. It.  Big smiles.

Simone is into dressing up when Sydney does, which of course melts me.

Gramma and Grampa moved!  Of course this is the only picture I got of the crazy weekend of packing that we did.  I put Syd and MJ in Gramma's bed and told them to be quiet, take a nap and then we'd have an easter egg hunt (a favorite pastime of theirs and something Gramma always does for them when they are both there.)  An hour later (and wow, they were really quiet!) they come out with Sydney wearing 15 of Gramma's necklaces and Minnie wearing 8.  Four necklaces broke during that excursion, so they are now off limits- but they had fun in the meantime...and no wonder they were so quiet!


Simone got her first black eye.  Fell off the chair and hit the hard wood face first.  That ought to teach her, right?  Nope.  She still stands on the chairs.

Don't mess with this one.  She's rough.

And last but not least...be still my heart...he's mine.
 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh, where do I start?! First off the new background is fun fun. Secondly, I feel horrible -- did we forget the baptism?! Did we know about it?! I remember you saying something but what happened?! So sorry on our part! Please forgive us. As for the move, I only got one picture too -- of the little kids so share yours with me and I have every g-babe. Perfect. (Wow, that was a fast and furious time moving wasn't it? Did it really happen that fast?). My very very very favorite picture AND caption is Simone with the red on her mouth. That look, that face, that comment. So cute in every way. This was a fun post -- you should do another one soon. Ha ha ha. Love you! Mom