"I was tagged by Amanda..... this new - FUN tag is called. "Photo" Tagging! The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture... As most people who read this have already been tagged, I am not going to tag anyone except...Megan."
I was maybe going to see if I couldn't rearrange my folders...cause once I found out which picture it was, I wasn't thrilled...BUT, I'll play by the rules. SO...here is the 6th picture in the 6th folder of my storage:
This picture was taken (by me hee hee) three nights before we moved to Hawaii. We were at our old house getting the rest of our belongings packed up, the house cleaned, and at this point I think it was around 2 a.m. We needed it done that day so we could spend time with our families before making the big move!!!
Next to be tagged? JENI!
1 comment:
Thanks I didn't notice until today that you tagged me!! So I did mine!!
Post a Comment