Documenting the big moments and sometimes the day to day of the wonderful lives we have.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
My Handsome Valentine
Everyone else posts cute pictures of their babies...so I thought I'd post an adorable picture of my baby! Here's my happy little (big) bambino! I love this picture- it captures the loving personality of Robby...all smiles and hangin' loose. ;)
Aloha Kathy! He was standing on the deck below me when we went to the USS Missouri this past weekend- what a cool experience getting to walk around and explore a real battleship...those headquarters are sure tight tho!
3 comments:
This is Kathy Bettger in Boise. Exactly where is your Valentine in that photo?
Aloha Kathy! He was standing on the deck below me when we went to the USS Missouri this past weekend- what a cool experience getting to walk around and explore a real battleship...those headquarters are sure tight tho!
Now I understand. It is a great photo, but I just couldn't figure out where he was.
It sounds like you guys are enjoying Hawaii.
Post a Comment