Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ran·dom (\ˈran-dəm\)

  1. I ’m really really picky about the meat I eat.
  2. One of my favorite things is when I’m laying on my beach towel with no wind and the sun screaming down at me…mmm, that’s happiness.
  3. I’m really freaked out about touching door knobs in my condo building….or the bus handrails…or…ok, maybe I am a germiphobe?
  4. I doodle every time I talk on the phone at work.
  5. I’m ready to be a Mom.
  6. Some days living in Hawaii feels like a dream…I’ll be walking or driving somewhere and think- ‘Wait a minute, I’m in Hawaii…how did this happen?” It’s been 1 ½ years and I still catch myself thinking about how surreal this is.
  7. I could eat TCBY every day. One flavor: White Chocolate Mousse.
  8. I miss working on houses- the sense of accomplishment and the bonding time with my husband. Plus, I just like to run “the hopper” and use the paint sprayer.
  9. Sometimes when I listen to my ipod walking into work, I wanna bust out a dance move- and it takes everything in me not to.
  10. I’m scared of heights and needles...but more than that, Robby dying before me.
  11. I love love love running…or at least the end result.
  12. Whenever I walk over a tall bridge, I have the urge to jump- probably because I know I’ll never do it.
  13. I should have become a teacher.
  14. Camping is my all time favorite.
  15. Lying in front of the fire, space heater, furnace (take your pick) is also my favorite…I can have two, right? :)
  16. I love that Robby and I know what the other is thinking just by looking at each other. It’s a luvvvvv thang.
  17. I can cut hair. Well, only Robby’s- but boy hair is hard to cut!
  18. My ears stick out REALLY far, and it looks funny when my hair is pulled back.
  19. I hate painting my finger nails.
  20. I really want to travel to Europe and see castles and cobblestone streets.
  21. Harry and David Moose Munch coffee is my favorite…each morning I wake up and think “Yeaaa! Coffee time!” It never gets old.
  22. I miss Idaho roads and knowing where I’m driving without thinking twice. Oh, and I hate parking garages, they make me dizzy. What sound does a garage door opener make again?
  23. I love smiling at people in passing, because I find it hard for them not to smile back.
  24. I lost 4 toe nails in Marathon training…and they still haven’t recovered. Um, I used to have nice feet…I think?
  25. It’s really hard to come up with 25 random thoughts/facts…and they probably weren’t all that random!

No comments: