9 years ago
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Belly Bump Progress
We're now 22 weeks along- and past the halfway mark! The last 4 1/2 months flew by, so I know we'll get to meet Miss Sydney before we know it!!! She's quite an active little sweet pea- kicking and rolling around a lot. Last week we lifted my shirt and that was the first time we were able to see my belly move when she moves...I love it! I'm feeling great and still able to run- yay! Robby has started marathon training, so while I'm not logging the miles that he is- me and Syd are lil' runnin' buddies. Sydney is now the size of a spaghetti squash measuring 11 inches and a little over 1 pound...and I think she found my bladder...little stinker. Here's some pictures from the past few weeks to show my progress. :)


1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait for ya'll to move home!
Post a Comment