Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Bundle of Grapes & her Christmas Present

After years of not dressing up on Halloween, we broke the tradition, gave in, got creative and had a blast in Chinatown this year! I went as a bundle of grapes with my own grape seed up front. ;) The costume was great- and all of $11! There were way too many old men that wanted to touch my grapes tho. Yuck!

Here's my love as a Christmas Present from Sydney. His tag read "To Mom and Dad From Syd Due Dec 25th". He was going to go as a box of Franzia wine to go along with my grape theme, but yeah- well, neither one of us can draw a box of wine.
I LOVE being a present! YIPPEE!!!
These grapes found me and were so excited that I was also a grape bundle.
Thanks Magnum, PI and "Cotton Candy, Sweet 'n Low, let me see that Tootsie Roll"- we had a great time!
Michael Jackson isn't dead- we saw him in Chinatown on October 31st! This entire group was the cast of Thriller and they performed the song while walking down the street.
Two very flambouant, sassy, work-it guys...this costume was amazzazzing.


Having fun this year definitely changed my opinion of Halloween- I've already started to come up with ideas for Sydney!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! Halloween with a little one is so fun! Really every holiday is a blast when you get to watch them experience something for the first time. Love your costume, so fun.