At 24 days Sydney's cord finally fell off so we were able to introduce her to her big-girl bath and boy does she LOVE it...you hardly get a peep out of her while she's in it and she enjoys letting her feet hang down off of the sling into the water...
9 years ago
.jpg)



3 comments:
AAAAAGGGGHHHHH! I wish I could fly to Hawaii this second and love on that sweet baby!!! Maybe now, with all the bath fun some of the kinks (gas,etc.) will work themselves out? Man, they are so worth every second, aren't they?!
Aubrey- you need more children...I think you should be like Michelle Duggar and just keep popping them out. :) And yes, it's soooo worth every second. ;)
Yes! I could totally do 19 newborns! Just not 19 2 year olds! And there is Matt to be consulted...hmmm...I will have to work on him!
Post a Comment