Monday, February 1, 2010

Aloha Nui Loa Grandma and Grandpa!!!

Well here I am, day two of being on my own. After 2 weeks of my husband spoiling me and two weeks of my parents spoiling me...I'm at it alone. It's been good- the house is definitely lonely with everyone gone and back to work!

I owe these three wonderful people some BIG thanks! Thanks to my wonderful husband whose positive attitude makes even a fussy baby seem manageable, for always encouraging me and letting me know that you think I'm doing a good job, for getting up all night with me even tho you have to work the next morning and for loving our little family so much.

Thanks to my Mom who did nothing but cook amazing meals, clean and give me much needed breaks from a sometimes fussy baby, allow me to nap, take tons of beautiful pictures, informed me that "they'll be days like this", and allow me to take a much needed daily shower. Most of all I enjoyed your daily company and our chats. :o)

Thanks Dad for bringing your contagious laugh, AB conversations, teaching me Sudoku, giving me hugs when I needed them and spoiling us to some wonderful meals on the town..oh, and for pushing the BOB everytime we went anywhere. ;)

Here's a few pics of the new Grandparents with their FAVORITE (for now) Grand daughter. :)


Three Generations- Syd even smiled for the pic. :)

Whooooo loves you? Grandpa!!!


On our hike up Makapuu to see whales.


Grandma and her "peanut".



Love you both- hope to see you sooner than later.

No comments: