Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sydney is ONE month old!!!

Our happy family is now one month old! Can hardly believe Sydney is already one month...31 days ago I was pacing Queens hospital in pain wondering if we would EVER have a baby and now here she is...old already! Everyone who told me that this froggy leg stage would go by quickly is correct...how do I pause time?!?!




Sydney at 5 days old...oh my gosh this picture just melts my heart!
Here's her at one month- no more skin folds...she's plumpin up...amazing what 26 days of drinking MILK will do to you!!!

Our first hike and subsequently the first time I realized how incredibly out of shape I am. Not exercising for 5+ weeks will do that to you!!!

A little video of our peanut from ages 14 days to one month. (Because that's how long my Mom was here with her flip video camcorder!)

1 comment:

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Such a cute little family. I can't believe how much she's grown already! We must talk--email me a time so we can have a phone date!