Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Cuteness Continues

I see myself going down an obsessive path. I can't take enough pictures of this little angel! I have been warned by both my hubby and mother (who are the youngest of 4 and 3 respectively) that when it comes to the last child- there won't be any pictures at all. So, here I am- the mother of only one child and I am making a pledge to be this obsessed with every child we have. Oh my gosh- hopefully Robby can keep the memory coming in on this computer cause I am FILLIN' IT UP baby!!!
Tummy Time
Break Time
Lookin' Up

Lovely Lashes

Blowing Bubbles
Staring Contest
Eeeeewwwwww- get this off me!!! (Daddy's ring)
Cuddles after bath time.
So, now that you've seen all my new favorite photos...what's new in the Gerichs Ohana? Not much, really. Some exciting things coming up tho! Robby's parents are making the long trip to come and meet their 7th grandchild, 5th granddaughter. It will be their first time visiting us on the Island so I'm anxious to show them our home and the streets we've driven, walked, and places we've explored for the last 2.5 years. The day they depart- March 22nd is my wonderful husband's (side note...I just sounded like Michelle Duggar on the 19 Kids and Counting reality show intro. You know- she goes "I'm Michelle, the Mom...and that's Jim Bob, my wonderful husband.") Anyway- he's going to be THIRTY years old which just amazes me, but I'm willing to bet that it amazes his Mom even more. It seems like forever until Syd will be 30, but I know it goes super duper fast. And of course I have a present for him. What is it you ask? Well, hello- I can't TELL you...he might read this and then his present won't be a surprise and who can have a 30th birthday without a surprise present? That's what I thought...I'll tell you later. ;)

Ok, back to the Duggars...another area of obsession. Such a fascinating family. My friend Laura let me borrow her book that they wrote- it talks all about finances, organization, raising 19 kids, blah blah blah and I LOVE IT. I'm almost done and I feel a little mourning approaching me...maybe I should read slower...?

3 comments:

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Man o man you crack me up! Thanks for all the pics of your little lovely and for telling about the antics of the Gerichs Ohana... keeps me sane. I miss you tons and wish you could come home soon--I want to meet that girl! And see her mama too...

Angela said...

Look at those eyes! They're absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Haha...keep reading and you will get pregnant again ;) Nice pics Meg! You have your Mama's gift.