Monday, April 26, 2010

BUMBO!

Sydney got a big girl chair...the magnificent bumbo. She can now sit up without toppling over and without straining to sit like she was doing in her bouncer.

Smiling up at her favorite man.

"Ooh look- it's my left foot!"

"Ooh- there's my right one!"

"Mom- can we keep the Bumbo? Can we?"

"YAY! I get to keep the Bumbo! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!"

3 comments:

The Dewey Family said...

OMGosh she's just adorable!! :)

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Sydney is so cute! Thanks for all the fun updates!!

Gramma said...

Hi little bald Sydney! Gramma thinks you're pretty stinkin' cute and tell your mom how much I love her captions -- she reads your mind very well. Tell her how much I laugh every time she gets a new contraption for that small apartment too. It's sweet to my heart to see all those smiles and fun expressions. Hugs and kisses to you all. Miss you tons! Oops, forgot to get Grampa on this Blog last night ... dang.