Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's the Weekend!!!

So tonight was my first night out without the little lady and we both did GREAT! I went scrap booking (well, I made cards...but still) with the ladies at FHB and Robby stayed home with the little sweetie. No, I didn't call every 20 minutes, in fact I didn't call at all. Daddy was wonderful at texting me what was going on and called me once she was down. :) She refused the bottle for 10 minutes before finally giving in and then went down to sleep for him without so much as a wimper. Hello? Why don't I get the same treatment?!? ;)

A sudsy bath to chill in.

Hello beautiful blue eyes looking at me!

Yeah- you're cool, Syd.

Lucky me with my two babies!

"Hey, I see you lookin' at my daddy. Back off, he's MINE."

Enjoy your weekend- I know we will!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mama's Day Megs!!!!