Thursday, April 15, 2010

A little of this, a little of that...

"Hey Mom- how's it going? Yeah, I'm just chilling in a big girl chair, hanging out with my Hello Kitty Pillow. So, what's for breakfast?"

"Milk? Really? Oh my gosh- I can't believe we get MILK for breakfast!!!"

"Mom- you're the best! I'm so excited! I can't wait for breakfast! Milk is my FAVORITE!!!"

One giggly, fun, pretty, cute, adorable, lovable, kissable, sweet sweet girl. I love my job.

Ok, here was my laugh for the day. I made her a "homemade" toy which consists of two socks stuffed with a deflated (obviously, Megan...) mylar balloon (cause it punches a mean crinkle) and some ribbons. I went into the bedroom to grab something and heard her whimpering and this is what I found when I returned...

...I am still laughing looking at this...she couldn't get the thing off her eyes. I know, mean of me to make her keep it there until I got the camera out, but I couldn't resist. Funny times over here.

Here is the little lady with her favorite person...and yes, she has a unicorn hairdo thanks to him.

4 comments:

Mary Mouser said...

Oh Meg, this girl is getting too cute for her britches! I just love the captions you write too. When can I babysit her, huh? When can I? When Meg? When?
Love you all, miss you more! MOM/GRAMMA

Unknown said...

I love that bald head! It is so perfect! (I know she has hair, but that round head is the best!)

Angela said...

She looks so much like you when she smiles!

The Dewey Family said...

She is so darn cute I wish you guys we closer we could hang out during the day and have tons of fun!! Well enjoy all the fun you get to have with her it's priceless!! :)