Thursday, May 20, 2010

"A" you're Adorable. "B" you're Beautiful. "C" you're a Cutie Full of Charms.

Ok, so Mommy went snap happy again. Here's the latest cuteness from Missy Gerichs. Robby's been working with her to help her get up on her elbows more- she gets her knees under her butt but hasn't figured out that she's gotta get up on those arms if she expects to go anywhere! She is definitely a creeper tho- if there's a toy she wants...scoot scoot scoot until it's hers.

"Mom- give me the camera. Lower, I can't reach that high."

Where is thumbkin, where is thumbkin...in your mouth! In your mouth! How are you today sir, very well I thank you...suck suck suck...suck suck suck.

"My daddy is stronger than your daddy!"

Our good friend Liane has broken the Sydney code and she's now her good buddy! Last night she snuggled with her while she rocked (whose child IS this)...and then fell asleep while we were talking. Love it. Nice work, Liane!

"Okay Mom, ONE more picture...don't worry, I'll make it a good one and smile big."

Ready? Set? CHEESE!

"Nope, I told you one more, Mom and I meant it. We're pau here."

2 comments:

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

So stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

I see her momma in these, that big beautiful smile is a sure give away!