One of the first things my Grandma Jo said to me when we arrived in Boise was- "That girl needs a bow!" So, I told her- if we were going to do bows then we were going to do B.O.W.S....none of this little baby pink and purple pastels- we were gonna add some color and make these things stick out! So, here's our collection so far...after starting with 2 store bought bows (the purple and green one w/ Grandma/Grandpa) I decided we were paying entirely too much for something I could very well make myself- hooray! A reason to visit JoAnn Fabrics & Craft Warehouse (my goodness I miss you both).



One of my favorite pics from the trip...she was looking at her Grandpa when this shot was taken.

"MOM! This one doesn't match my outfit!!!"
2 comments:
I love the one you took of me and Peanut. She has that sweet little dimple on one side. Such a cutie! She can go from expression-less to expression supreme! Love you all, miss you more. Mom
LOVE the bows! That is the #1 reason to have baby girl! J/K :) lol
Post a Comment