Friday, September 10, 2010

Blink

That's what three years feels like. Blink. I can still remember September 10th, 2007 like it was yesterday. Waking up and hauling 9 suitcases to the Boise airport with a oneway ticket to Honolulu Hawaii. Arriving here with no jobs; just hearts set out for adventure, some money and love. Three years later we have a trunk load of memories to talk about, smile, remember and some even cringe (cockroaches!).

The journey through our third year brought some beautiful views, funny, furry faces, Robby's second marathon and the best part of all: an amazing addition to our family.














I love you my little Hawaiian family! Let's keep the memories, fun, sun and sand a-comin'! Happy THREE Years!!!

1 comment:

Love, MOM said...

It's fun looking back over your three years and remembering most, not all, of your beautiful photos. I just love the one of the plant in the wood. Everything about that photo is just perfect. The very last one in this post is pretty perfect too! R U celebrating?