Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Hat Man

Robert Joseph Gerichs.  He wears all kinds of hats - he's an amazing husband, an outstanding Daddy, a loyal friend.  He provides over and above for his family.  He knows when to write a love note, give a hug, do the dishes, and give me Mommy time.  He works hard and plays hard.  He's a dreamer, an entrepreneurial spirit, a goal setter and an achiever.  He's real, honest, opinionated, agreeable, and trusting.  He's my love, and he's funny as hell.

"Well, whadya want me to do about it, hmmmm?"

Pretty sure I peed my pants when he did this one.


(Caution: Comments about to be revealed are the opinions and beliefs of those posting this blog and might be unsuitable for young children.)  RA'AR!!! 

"I'm ready Jim Bob, PULL!"

Hmmmm...let's just go ahead and buy this one and bring it on home...right now.

"Halo, I'm Sven- vat do you sink of my big head?"
















































































Thank you, babe, for wearing all your hats so well, and for keeping me on my toes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahahhaaaaa!!!!!!! And now he has head lice! ;0) SO funny & sweet.

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Hilarious! And I can totally see him doing it too which makes it even better :)