Monday, December 27, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub...

...Syd and Dad are in the tub.  It dawned on me that I haven't posted tub pics.  How could I have been keeping these from you???  Please forgive me.  Tub time...a favorite for sure...she loves to drink the water, splash the water, drink the water, try to stand up, drink the water, play with her toys, drink the water...get it?  Last night she was taking a bath with Daddy and she pooped.  I was happy it was him, not me...sorry, babe.  Anyway, I love the rosy cheeks she gets in the tub and I love it when she gets out...so happy to be wrapped in a fluffy towel only to want to squirm out of it immediately and run around the house in her birthday suit.  And oh, she just has the CUTEST little naked butt!!! 


This is the reaction you get when you put water over her face.

Looking up at who else...her Daddy.  I wonder if this was the same look she gave him before turding in the tub last night?

1 comment:

MOM said...

To anyone reading this comment, the girl likes salt water too. When you take her in the ocean she constantly puts her hand in the water then into her mouth. That last photo was sweet, sweet.