It's a
Bryan dress...which means nothing to my generation, but rings a bell instantly with anyone who has a daughter my age. Supposedly they were expensive back in the day...and that probably means expensive to a single income household like mine was...cause I can't imagine my Mom going out and spending BIG bucks on a sweet pink dress with ruffles...but then again, parents surprise us every once in a while, don't they?
Here's me, age one sporting the ruffly little number:
And here's Sydney- getting my Mom's money's worth for a priceless (to her) photo shoot. This one's for you, Mama.
 |
| And this was the reaction I got when I told her it was time to take the pink ruffly dress off. |
3 comments:
OH I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!! MY HEART IS SINGING! BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL!
Can't decide who was cuter. Love u both. Your mom needs to go over to see ya.
Dad- I know you have "Daddy Goggles" on, but Syd totally out-cutes any cuteness I ever had. ♥
Post a Comment