It's our 5th wedding anniversary today. What can I possibly say that encompases the love, enthusiasm, growth, and memories that is our life? Sure, we have hard days. Sure, we don't always agree on everything. What successful marriage doesn't have that? And if there wasn't any of that- what would push us to love harder, give more, and never settle for mediocre?
I've typed a lot on this blog about the love I have for the man I get to call my husband. Anyone who knows me (hopefully) knows how sincerely giddy I still am over him. Marriage with a baby has exponentially confirmed the fact that I chose the right one...or he chose me...either way, he's mine...and the sheer comfort that comes from knowing how unconditionally I am loved is something I wish for everyone.
He's a goof ball, a hard-working, determined, adventurous soul who always has something new and exciting around the corner and pours a ridiculous amount of energy into our family. He's compassionate, forgiving, understanding and the boy can't hold a grudge for the life of him. He makes me want to be a better wife, a better mom, a better person.
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. - Rose Franken
Don't ever doubt, even for a second, how incredibly loved, wanted and needed you are. Happy Anniversary, Love.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I <3 the Gerichs! Miss you and congrats!
Post a Comment