My Mom rocks a camera. Lucky me (us) to be the photographers' kids...to be able to have all the photo shoots I want- get all the cool backgrounds, have fun and modern ideas, etc. I always knew she was good on the camera- I mean, she's been taking pictures my whole life...and then Fairly Candid came along. That's her business name- she started it up about a year ago where she actually books appointments and rightly charges for her services....and ever since, her photography has blossomed. She continually amazes me with the pictures she takes, her talent in catching the right angle/light, and her awesome ability to touch up, edit and awesomely mess with the colors and shades. I love how you leave a photo shoot thinking "Ugh, I bet we didn't get one good picture" and then are bombarded with too many that you absolutely love. Her nature pictures are ridiculous, and I can't figure out why I never seem to catch the same beauty through my camera.
Enough- look at this cute family of mine!!!
![]() |
| Hippopotamus Faces |
I'm tickled all shades of color by the outcome...I love them. Please visit my Mom's website:
http://www.fairlycandid.wordpress.com/ and next time you want a fun, talented and affordable photo shoot- call her!!!
3 comments:
What else can I say but cute CuTe CUTE!!! You guys need to make more babies :)
Wow, how sweet Megan! Thank you for the write-up. One comment however. Taking from my blog onto yours left them pixelated so it would be better for you to download them from the CD onto your hard drive, then back to your blog. I know, too much work. Just sayin'. :-)
Love, Mom
I agree with Liz, more babies!!!! Love you guys, these are picture perfect, each & every one. STUNNING!
Post a Comment