Thursday, September 29, 2011

Foodie

I used to like food, I'm definitely one of those people who lives to eat...cause what fun is it to eat to live?  Anyway...this little monster in my belly (that is his/her new name because all I feel is ill and so it must be a lil monster tearing things up, right?) enjoys food also...which has taken my liking for food to a full fledged, thought consuming passion and obsession.  I. LOVE. FOOD.  I enjoyed food while pregnant with Miss Syd, but I craved cottage cheese, fruit, salad...you know, "healthy" stuff.  This time?  Here's a list of my top 5 desired foods:

1.  Hamburger & french fries from Westside.
2.  Spicy Chicken Sandwich and french fries from Wendy's...only because KFC stopped selling the Twister for some evil reason.
3.  Seven Layer burrito from Taco Bell.
4.  Fish tacos, rice, salsa and chips from Pollo Rey.
5.  Hamburger & french fries from Westside.  Did I say that already?  Yeah, well there's a reason it's listed first.

If these aren't available I'll happily take onion rings, mashed potatoes, any flavor of beef (hold the chicken please), pizza, donuts, bagels and how could I forget?...cheetos. 

It's ridiculous and I'm starting to scare myself as I notice my once-waistline is slowly fastly disappearing.  I lay in bed at night discussing the food items that sound irresistible as my husband drifts to sleep by the sound of my voice.  How can he NOT want to talk about lasagna, french dips, special-sauce drenched hamburgers and nachos all night? 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, my cravings were almost identical for Parker & Kaleb. I would take Pollo Rey any day of the week though, pregnant or not! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully for your food bill, this isn't a sign of the little monster's metabolism as a teenager!

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Yep, that's pretty much the kind of pregnancy I had with Michala. Word for word sister ;) By the way we need to get together!

eric said...

From your cravings I'm going to guess a boy. How are you? You must be due any time now. Look forward to meeting him or her.

eric said...

Sorry, this is from my husbands account, this is Kim Sluss