Oh yeah, I have my blog background already updated to reflect the official kick-off of the lovely, anticipated, busy, pumpkin spice latte sipping, holiday season kickoff : Halloween. I am STOKED! After spending four years in a sunny paradise for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, I have big plans for this chilly, jeans-wearing, leaves falling time and all the giddy holidayish stuff around the corner. (I might just be that annoying person that starts playing Christmas music as soon as Halloween is over.) I'm more excited about all the upcoming mosh of happiness in the next 3 months than I was about getting back to camping in Idaho...which says
a lot.
And...I have a resolution. I resolve to be more crafty with my daughter. Here's my first step in the right direction:
 |
| I asked her to hold the spiders and give me a big smile. She is humbly ignoring me here. |
|
|
I'm on the lookout for cheap, fun and easy crafts to do with an almost two year old who *sigh* still puts everything in her mouth...even paint- so if you have ideas, throw them my way!
6 comments:
Those are so cute!
Have you tried baking? Eleanor loves it! And the plus is that if she puts it in her mouth, it's OK.
Check out pintrest, I done some projects I found on there. Ghost footprints and tree felt hands.
ok that was supposed to say "have done"
Love your new posts Meg. I set my RSS feed to bring it to my e-mail box this time so we'll see if that works. Your spiders are adorable!! Love MOM
love the spiders but not as much as your food addictions :o) "Misery" loves company.
Hey you! Post again! Also check out oneprettything.com, they frequently have a TON of links to kids crafts, cute ones too :D
Post a Comment