Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just Pictures

I literally took 5 pictures the entire month of November.  Pathetic.  I'm changing that this month, here's a start.

Yes, this is our smile...and our pathetic Christmas tree.  Thank goodness for the presents underneath or we would have branches touching the ground ALREADY.  What a lemon.  ;)

A happy, looking at me (for once) smile.

Having a hard time keeping Sydney from pulling the ornaments off the tree...so I made her a tree that she could do just that.  It's helped.

Just not in the yogurt eating mood, I guess.  Sometimes the enjoyment of her experiencing something outweighs the cleanup that needs to follow.  She went into the bath fully clothed after this one.

What, doesn't everyone get scary face breakfasts?

Building a "monster tower".  "Mommy, watch me."

2 comments:

MOM XXOO said...

Great pictures Meg. She looks old ... doesn't she look old? Where has your baby girl gone? Such a big sister she is becoming. Love that smile of hers and I'm sooooo glad she ate the yogurt on your watch. Oh my!

Unknown said...

Love seeing all the everyday moments, they are the ones I think I will miss the most. The little paper tree turned out great, good thinkin' crafty Mama!