Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ready!

Back when Robby and I decided we were going to wait to determine who this little love would be, I told myself I wanted to make unisex onesies...you know, the cute ones that you can buy in little boutiques for like $45?  Well, those $45 ones are ten times cuter than mine, but these were made with love and I can't wait to put our little baby in them.

So, baby...you're clothes are ready- your bed is made.  The laundry is caught up, the house is clean, the lawn is mowed, Daddy's back is better, your big sister is waiting, my arms are aching for you and you're big enough already...so what do you say- wanna come out and play? 


They are supposed to be trees.  No, I wasn't drinking when I was making the trunks.  Yes, it drives me crazy and I'll probably have to end up re-doing it.  On top of that, the (brand new) owl onesie has a hole.  Really?!?!

3 comments:

MOM XXOO said...

Those turned out GREAT, and you were up much too LATE!

Unknown said...

Totally look like those 45$ ones! Nice work Mama, are you this crafty or just nesting? Either way, that baby is a lucky little bean :)

The Higgs said...

The whole is God's way of reminding you that outside of him, nothing is perfect. ;o) other than the whole we can't see........THEY are perfect. This baby is so blessed to have a such a loving mommy and daddy (and big sis too). She/He may be working up the gumption to be as great as the rest of the Gerichs! Enjoy your rest. Love to you.