Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lion Ca-ca

Sydney likes to remove her shoes ANY opportunity she gets.  In fact, I'm sure she'd go barefoot 24/7 if I let her.  Today we went to the zoo, and she took her shoes off.  Robby told her that she needed to leave her shoes on or she would step in animal ca-ca, and wouldn't that be yucky?  She didn't listen (surprise, surprise) and came running towards me.  Just so happened that between her and I was a big mud puddle in the grass...which she charged right through.  We responded - "Yuck!!! You just stepped in lion caca!!!  That's why you need to leave your shoes on!!!"  She replied- "Ewwww!  Lion caca!  Lion caca!  Gotta put our shoes on!  Ewwwww!"  and then, she said this...which left us barreling with giggles:  "His belly feel better?"  (History on that:  When Sydney says her belly hurts, we tell her it's because she needs to go ca-ca...because she's the queen of holding it.  Apparently she thinks lions feel better after ca-caing also.)

What a beautiful Saturday afternoon laugh.

3 comments:

MOM said...

That kid!

Unknown said...

SO glad to see you blogging this stuff. The zoo has brought out some funny convos for us, too. My boys are always way more into the penguin statues at the Boise Zoo than anything else. Weird.

Laura Higgs said...

Just catching up on your blog and OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH. Your stories are lovely and your pictures make me think that you might be "Photo-genetic." You rock the camera like your mom.

I love the caca story I love that you are blossoming like a professional mom of two (as I knew you would). I can't wait to get our little ladies together.

Miss you soo much.