Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy


Somehow this picture got lost and didn't make it onto my blog earlier...couldn't let that happen again.

We grew a strawberry.  Emphasis on A STRAWBERRY.  The rest were picked green...this lucky one made it through and it was a delicious treat for this little girl.

A gave in today and let my child lick the mixer clean while making cookies...some childhood memories just need to be repeated.  I love how she's "sneaking" a bite with her left hand while my eyes are busy with the camera...


Daddy and his girlies.

We got a hammock from my Mom that she purchased in Puerto Rico and never used.  We love it!

It's like those trees were planted for future hammock use.  Oh, and my husband is doing wonders to our yard- isn't it so green?!?!


Daddy working the wrap!!




































It's SUMMA-TIME as we call it in this household...we bought our first watermelon....the water is now on at the parks...and that's all that needs to happen for a two year old to be convinced...that it's SUMMA-TIME!!!



Missing ALL the park action!









































 Two things that make me abundantly happy at the moment:  we're in big girl panties, and she wants to wear her hat religiously at the park because she doesn't want to get "burned".  (Score!!!)


















2 comments:

Mom said...

I just loved that hammock which is why I had to carry it home on the plane. Have to say it looks better in your lush back yard than it would have in mine. Have I told you lately that you got some pretty darn cute girls over there?

Unknown said...

Nice work on that lawn, Robbie! I love that hammock as well! Great pick, Mary. The sun hat compulsion is a dream, Happy Summer!