We went camping over the 4th to Cascade Lake. Our first outing of the summer, and Simone's first camping trip. I think from now on when we go camping we will just tell Sydney- "We're going marshmallowing!" Seriously, she ate way more marshmallows that weekend than I care to know. But in all reality- WHAT is camping without a campfire and marshmallows? You can't do one without the other, it just wouldn't be camping.
 |
| A marshmallow kiss. |
Burnt marshmallows? Well, those just suck.
 |
| Perfect timing, right? Love that disappointed face! |
 |
| Cuddling my little one. |
We also went swimming, walking and to a craft fair at Roseberry...but I
have no pictures to share...I will have to snag those all from my Mom because unfortunately, when she's around with her camera-
mine stays hidden.
3 comments:
I wanna camp! Syd looks so mature. I love the cousin love going on. I especially liked the kiss picture with Syd and your dad - my favorite part was the chocolatey hand that your dad was trying to avoid. Miss you friend.
Megan, I LOVE that last picture. How fun that you captured that with the sunset. Beautiful first one too. It could be awhile before I get my pictures done, busy summer that we have and all. I'm so happy you and Matt (et al) love camping as much as we do. Sometimes it's just hard work, but oh so worth it in the end for the memories, marshmallows and all. Love you Babe, Mom
agreed. marshmellowing is THE ONLY reason to go camping ;0
Post a Comment