Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Dew

I've trimmed Sydney's hair numerous times...mostly just the back of it as the sides and front still, after 2.5 years, don't think they need to grow.  However, it was time to go to the "haircut shoppe" and get a REAL haircut.  Mostly because I didn't trust myself to give her the cut I wanted...I am sure the left side would have ended up an inch longer than the right or something silly like that.  At first it was a tad shorter than I was hoping and a little too "big girl" for me...but now I am loving it.  My pony tail 2 year old is no more.  Let's hope there's no sass that comes with this new sassy do!
BEFORE

We went to Monkey Dooz and she chose the pink barbie hummer...




She has some gorgeous eye brow arches!


3 comments:

mnom said...

I LOVE the new doo so much! I think it's just adorable on her and even more cute in person. Gosh, I didn't think of the pigtails till you just mentioned that. I'm gonna miss those too because that's been such a part of her, but I do love, love, love the new cut. So Eva cute!

Laura said...

Sweeet hair for a sweet girl. She has great hair.
H is getting a trim tonight by yours truly. I hope she looks like a girl when I'm finished. :o)

I love that Syd chose the barbie chair and it's almost a right of passage to have the cheetah smock.

Unknown said...

Wow, big Momma moment there! The cut looks SO great on Sydney's perfect lil head. Good call on a professional, sometimes the extra cash is just worth it.