Holding hands and a yibble dip (little bit) of crack-age.
Even Simone and I got to trot with "Breezy".
After the fun of horse-buggy riding, all the kids got to go on a scavenger hunt for toys and then we enjoyed dinner afterwards. Fun times with the whole family- thanks again Auntie & Uncle!!!
While we are on the adventure topic...we had a playdate with MJ, Jayden and Auntie the other day that left us wanting more Mouser time. We hit Municipal park and enjoyed walking through the Fish Hatchery. MJ & Syd were amused with all the big fish and I was amused with the silliness that usually ensues when they are together.
This bright eyed little boy is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Jayden is up on all fours, rolling this way and that and will soon be scampering around making his mama chase him.
I can't leave out this happy little chunk.
What's new with her? She's sitting all by herself! (And check out that belly!!!)
2 comments:
It was interesting to see the kids hesitation at first, but then to see them want to ride again and again. Love these first new adventures!
Wow, I can't believe how Syndey has turned into a little girl (i.e. Grown)
I know it happens but to see it in pictures it is pretty amazing.
Love the updates!
Post a Comment