It was a good day. Full of Syd-isms and I must document a few.
While eating dinner:
"My belly is saying NO MORE MUSCLE FOOD!"
After asking Daddy if he will lay down with her for a minute at bedtime:
"Mom...I blinked my eyes at Daddy and he said yes." (I was teaching her how to bat her eyes and say 'please, Daddy, please' the other night.)
While talking to her baby doll:
"Yes, it is tummy time. I know you don't want to be on tummy time but it is tummy time and you need a practice."
9 years ago
2 comments:
Oh that kid of yours. She totally makes me crack up. That last one especially. They hear all don't they?
out of the mouths of babes! They are such mirrors that it makes you rethink everything!
love all the pics and updates.
Our visit is so close I can taste it!
Post a Comment