Pumpkin Scones. Yum, yum and yum. If you made these right now, it wouldn't be soon enough. Pair this with a pumpkin spice latte and you're sittin' pretty. My good friend has blessed me with some of the Pumpkin Spice Latte syrup that a friend of hers who works for Starbucks scored for her. Cannot tell you how happy my daily PSL makes me.
Pumpkin Molasses Cookies. Yum, but cakier than I had wanted. I couldn't taste anything pumpkin- only molasses, so I'm thinking the pumpkin was there to make them fluffy and cake like.
Pumpkin Donuts. Huh? Yeah- they may only contain 2 T butter ant 1/4 cup sugar and are baked, not fried...but they don't compare to the real things. Save your time, buy the real thing.
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are up next. Will let you know how I fancy them. I have high hopes. And while I am sharing my new sweet tooth finds- you should check this one out too: Lemon Zucchini Loaf with Lemon Glaze. Delightfully wonderful.
The trees. Oh, my the trees are beautiful. Why do they turn these gorgeous shades of yellow, red and orange only to promptly fall onto the ground? Such a tease.
We headed to the pumpkin patch a week ago...and we'll go again this weekend when MJ turns 3 (squeal!) and then again when our much anticipated visitors arrive next week. Really- can you go to the pumpkin patch too many times? I think not...neither does Sydney.
Like I said- what's not to love?
1 comment:
Agreed! Whole-heartedly! Tis the most wonderful time of the year! Right there with you on the pumpkin everything. Last week I made Pumpkin Chai, Pumpkin Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Bread and Pumkin greek yogurt!!! Soul Sistas, you and I!!!
Post a Comment