Do I need to go on about how much she looooooved this, and how she's been asking ever since when they can do a campout again? I slept inside so I could hear Simone if she woke up, but I opened my window when I went to bed...because hearing the deep murmur of your husbands voice and then the shrill giggles from your baby are two sweet, sweet sounds...even if it is at eleven o'clock at night.
![]() |
| CROSS EYES!!! |
Thanks for making memories, Love.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
This is so precious. Lifetime memories being made for sure. Going to ask Matt to set our tent up in the back yard this weekend!
So fun! I love the cross eyes ... but it makes Syd seem so much more grown up some how ... which I guess isn't a terrible thing.
Post a Comment