She's full of sparkle, glitter, pink and spilling over with questions about life. In love with her babies, gum, her little sister, arts & crafts, her thumb and as much "screen time" as she can squeeze out of us. She clears her dinner plate, puts her shoes away, has the largest bladder of anyone I know and wears 5 pieces of jewelry at one time. She loves books, candy land, going to anybody's house that is willing to invite us over (because "then we get to drive home and I have longer to play"), and gets so incredibly frustrated putting on her socks. She's a skipper, an adventurous jumper, and is always concerned with what her friends at school are doing when we aren't there. She thinks she is growing a diamond in her mouth ("can you see it, Mom?"), treats our remote-control dinosaur like a heavy baby, taking it potty and cuddling it, and can't stand to poop solo without her sister in the bathroom chatting her up. She hates muscle food after a nap, wants someone to cuddle her at night, and has a big love-you-outright heart. She's tall, she's beautiful, she's funny, she's happy. She's FOUR.
 |
| Six Days |
 |
| One Year |
 |
| Two Years |
 |
| Three Years |
 |
FOUR
Her party was held at Just Kid'n Around where they got to have snacks, get their faces painted, play on the jungle gym and scream as loud as they wanted. And then we left the mess and went home.
|
 |
| We had an ice cream bar, complete with every single kind of sugar topping you could imagine. Later I asked myself where the fresh fruit was...who was in charge of that? Oh, that's right- I was. Oops. |
 |
| Getting shy while everyone was singing at her. |
 |
| Natalia and Carter |
 |
| Simone's FIRST bowl of ice cream all to herself, and Granny Jo Jo got the privilege of serving it to her. |
 |
| Charlotte is 4 days older than Simone, and they were randomly dressed matchy matchy for the party. There's quite a height difference to them....I can't imagine why. Below is a picture of Charlotte's Mom and I. I think I know where they get it! |
 |
| Cousin Mae |
 |
| Cousin Charlie |
 |
| Granny Jo Jo made this entire suitcase of doll clothes for Syd's new doll. She's in dressing/changing HEAVEN. |
 |
| Cooper |

 |
| Granny Jo Jo caught smiling! Stunning!!! |
 |
| Oma and Opa |
 |
| A BIG thanks to Gramma who of course took all but 3 of these photos. |
 |
| We love you, sweet girl! Thanks for 4 unforgettable years!!! |
5 comments:
How fun! Perfect way to celebrate your lil miss. I loved the fours.
Happy Birthday, Sydney!
Ok, first off you took lots of the pictures and many that were better than mine, so there's that. Now, I loved every word you wrote about Sydney. You captured her perfectly. A couple things I didn't know, however, were about her babying the dinosaur robot and the diamond in her mouth. Last week she asked me why I had glitter on my teeth. I had no idea what she was talking about but she persisted that my tooth was sparkly. Finally I realized she was talking about my gold crown that was shiny. She's such an oddity at times which is what makes her so unique and endearing. Btw, she has your same inquisitiveness and wants to know details ... but then you know that. :-) Love you!
Catching up one blog at a time. This post made me tear in a good way. I am working on my 2 but WAY behind!
Your parents look great. I love all the pics. I wish I could hug everyone in the pictures. Your daughters hair is amazing but you know that. I wonder how Indi and Simone would look next to each other. How fitting that Granny Jo got to do honor of the ice cream . And you look stunning. That is all the random thoughts I have for now :o) Can't wait to read the others.
So bummed out that we missed such a fun party!! I loved all of the things you said about Syd, and loved that Mone and her friend were matching unplanned. SO FUN!
She's growing a diamond in her mouth? I haven't heard about that one yet. It is amazing how much of her you retain. Thank you for writing this all down so I can remember all the things I've forgotten already. You are the best!
Post a Comment