Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Gramma's Camera

I know I'm spoiled.  I have a photographer for a Mom.  And not just a random point and shoot photographer Mom.  A super talented, amazing, anile, crazy good eye for angles, really heavy lens, props, lights, back breaking for the perfect shot kind of photographer Mom.  So naturally I was excited for Cole's newborn photo shoot...and she was too.  And then the day came along and he decided that instead of sleeping so that we could mold him into all of the pinterest pins we had gathered, he would poop, nurse, and pee...mainly on Daddy who got it three times while trying to pose with him.  Luckily since she is all that I mentioned above and more, I have a beautiful collection of my Son when he was 6 days old, and then again when she tried at 18 days.  I love this Gramma of his and am continually grateful for the memories and moments she captures for me.  Thanks, Mom.







































These are taken at 18 days.




















Now, if someone could just tell me how I'm supposed to pick 2-3 for my walls, I might hang up a picture.

1 comment:

MOM XXOO said...

Awwwww! Seriously! I'm speechless (for once I know). It's kind of like childbirth ... hard at the moment when things don't go as planned only to forget how hard it was when you look at that sweet sleeping face. Thanks Megan, that was special. Mom