There was a lot going on in May, not just having a baby. But when we did, there was even more pictures.
My Mom snapped these at 40 weeks.
Simone completed a year of gymnastics and loved almost every minute. Once Cole was born my Mom took her to class and snapped these gems. (Notice a pattern? Lots of my pictures come from my Mom.)
School ended for this sweet girl. She had a blast in the 4's preschool. It's been fun to watch her grow throughout the year. She's so social because of it and made some wonderful friends that we'll keep for the long haul.
9 years ago
















2 comments:
Oh my, that little boy of yours has changed in three months! I love the one of him on your shoulder with his mouth wide open. It's just like the one I took of you at my house. He sleeps just like me! I also still love the very first picture spotlighting Syd. She is just a special girl in every way. I love how Simone is hugging Syd in your school pictures too. That's so Simone. And the bike at the end -- haven't seen that yet and is very cool! It's been fun seeing new blog posts again Megan. Nice work!
Jealous of that newborn deliciousness. That is my most favorite time in my life so far. Also jealous of your pro photographer hook up. The pictures are always great but she has really captured your family well lately. Congrats Gerichs!!!
Post a Comment